10 Attorneys Selected to the 2017 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
Super Lawyers, which recognizes leading attorneys by state, has announced that 10 Koley Jessen attorneys have been selected to the 2017 Great Plains Super Lawyers or 2017 Great Plains Rising Stars list. Only the top 5 percent of all attorneys in Nebraska are named each year as Super Lawyers and no more than 2.5 percent of all Nebraska lawyers are named to the Rising Stars list.
The firm’s attorneys and their practice areas included on the 2017 Super Lawyers list are:
- Michael C. Cox – Media/Advertising
- Margaret C. Hershiser – Employment & Labor
- Michael M. Hupp – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Eric B. Oxley – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Donald L. Swanson – Bankruptcy: Business
- Kurt F. Tjaden – Estate & Probate
The list of Koley Jessen’s Rising Stars includes:
- Adam L. Cockerill – Employee Benefits
- David A. Goeschel – Intellectual Property
- Joshua K. Norton – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Ryan J. Sevcik – Employment & Labor
About Super Lawyers – Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a research-driven, peer influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The mission of Super Lawyers is to bring visibility to those attorneys who exhibit excellence in practice.