Aly Stokes provides counsel to clients on their employment and HR matters, including maintaining compliance with employment-related laws and regulations.
She has experience in variety of areas, including drafting employment policies and agreements, responding to charges of discrimination, and assisting clients through various stages of employment-related litigation.
News & Publications
- 95 Neb. L. Rev. 603, 2017
- Driving Courts Crazy: A Look at How Labor and Employment Laws Do Not Coincide with Ride Platforms in the Sharing Economy95 Neb. L. Rev. 853, 2017
J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, 2017 (high distinction)
- Program of Concentrated Study: Human Resources Law
- Nebraska Law Review, Managing Editor (2016-2017)
- Extern for Chief Judge Laurie Smith Camp of the United States District Court for the District of Nebraska (Spring 2017)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in International Perspectives in the U.S. Legal System, Real Estate Transactions, and Native American Law Seminar
- Order of the Coif
B.S.B.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2014 (distinction)
- State of Nebraska
- US District Court District of Nebraska