Aly Stokes provides counsel to clients on their employment and HR matters, including maintaining compliance with employment-related laws and regulations.
She has experience in variety of areas, including drafting employment policies and agreements, responding to charges of discrimination, and assisting clients through various stages of employment-related litigation.
News & Publications
- Driving Courts Crazy: A Look at How Labor and Employment Laws Do Not Coincide with Ride Platforms in the Sharing Economy95 Neb. L. Rev. 853, 2017
- 95 Neb. L. Rev. 603, 2017
J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, 2017 (high distinction)
- Program of Concentrated Study: Human Resources Law
- Nebraska Law Review, Managing Editor (2016-2017)
- Extern for Chief Judge Laurie Smith Camp of the United States District Court for the District of Nebraska (Spring 2017)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in International Perspectives in the U.S. Legal System, Real Estate Transactions, and Native American Law Seminar
- Order of the Coif
B.S.B.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2014 (distinction)
- State of Nebraska
- US District Court District of Nebraska