Anthony DeLuca provides practical and approachable estate planning, post-death estate and trust administration, and business succession planning services by helping clients understand and navigate technically complex and inherently personal subject matter to create and implement comprehensive estate plans designed to meet targeted objectives.
Anthony’s practice focuses extensively on holistic estate planning services ranging from the design and implementation of traditional estate plans (e.g. wills, trusts, powers of attorney and advanced directives) to more complex strategies involving wealth transfer and transfer tax minimization. At every step, Anthony focuses on learning and understanding his clients’ unique objectives to deliver estate plans that work.
He also provides his clients with post-death estate and trust administration services and counsels trustees and personal representatives on a variety of matters including trust administration, probate proceedings, preparation of federal estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax returns, Nebraska inheritance tax returns, post-death tax planning involving estate, income, gift and generation-skipping transfer taxes, and general fiduciary compliance.
Additionally, Anthony devotes a portion of his practice to business succession planning, with services ranging from the design and implementation of tailored buy-sell and succession planning agreements to proactive pre-liquidity event planning.
Anthony was selected as a Great Plains “Rising Star” by Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers, 2017-2020, and recognized by Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” in 2021-2022.
News & Publications
- Nebraska CPA, November/December 2020
- Creighton Law Review, 09.2020
- Nebraska College of Law, 2021 John M. Gradwohl Estate and Business Planning Program, 05.13.2021
- Estate Planning 101Financial Planning Association of Nebraska, 04.2021
- Estate Planning and AdministrationNebraska Paralegal Association 2020 Fall Seminar, 10.2020
- Trust Decanting and the Future of Trust ModificationAnnual Creighton Law Review Symposium and TePoel Lecture, 02.21.2020
- Handling Estate Administration Tax IssuesNational Business Institute, 08.16.2019
Honors & Affiliations
Honors & Awards
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Trusts and Estates, 2021-2022
Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2017-2020
Community & Professional
Nebraska State Bar Association
Omaha Bar Association
Omaha Estate Planning Council
J.D., Creighton University School of Law, 2011
B.A., Loyola University Chicago, 2008
- State of Nebraska
State of Missouri
State of Montana (inactive)
United States District Court, Western District of Missouri