Dan Murow works closely with real estate developers, owners, investors, landlords and tenants in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, debt and equity financing, tax deferral structuring, development and leasing of retail, office, industrial and multifamily properties. As a trusted advisor, Dan balances complex legal issues with the practical solutions required of successful businesses.
Dan is a Vice Chair of the Omaha Commercial Real Estate Summit. He is also actively involved in Jewish Business Leaders of Omaha.
Prior to joining Koley Jessen, Dan was an Associate with Greenberg Traurig, LLP in Chicago.
- Representation of individual and corporate real estate investors in the acquisition and disposition of investment properties, including multifamily, office, industrial and retail buildings
- Representation of an investment group in the acquisition and leasing of industrial investment properties throughout Texas
- Structuring and implementation of complex 1031 transactions including forward and reverse exchanges
- Negotiation of tenant-side and landlord-side lease agreements for office, retail and industrial properties ranging from 2,000 to 50,000 square feet
- Navigate issues and implement transfer of real property on behalf of private and public companies in connection with merger and acquisition transactions
- Represented regional and national real estate developers and investors in the acquisition and disposition of shopping center properties across the country
- Represented large national big-box retailer in the acquisition and development of new retail locations
- Represented national non-profit corporation in leasing of office spaces across the country
News & Publications
- CRE Summit, 04.05.2019
J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law
B.B.A., University of Wisconsin
- Real Estate & Urban Land Economics
- Risk Management & Insurance
- State of Nebraska
State of Illinois