Liz Hoffman prides herself on her ability to understand a complex issue from many vantage points, allowing her to successfully guide her clients through intricate and multifaceted problems. She strives to assist her clients in resolving matters in the most cost-efficient manner, while keeping an eye on the big picture.
A commercial and business litigator, Liz helps clients at all stages of the litigation process, including initiation or defense of a lawsuit, conducting discovery, trying cases, and, if needed, navigating the appellate process. Prior to joining Koley Jessen, Liz worked as a civil rights attorney, prosecuting cases dealing with infringement of individuals’ civil liberties on the East Coast.
- Represented former CEO of an energy company regarding multi-million dollar contract dispute
- Obtained a favorable zoning determination and defended that determination on appeal
- Prosecuted multi-million dollar intellectual property misappropriation claims against data management company
- Represented industrial equipment dealer in claim for wrongful termination of dealership agreement
News & Publications
J.D., Villanova University School of Law 2013 (magna cum laude)
- Order of the Coif
- Associate Editor, Villanova Law Review (2012-2013)
B.S., University of Nebraska at Omaha, 2008 (magna cum laude)
- State of Nebraska
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska