Grant’s practice focuses on contract drafting, negotiation, and understanding risks associated with financing transactions, commercial agreements, with particular emphasis on confidentiality and privacy-related issues.
Grant’s clients appreciate his excellent communication and interpersonal skills to highlight legal concerns, understand and mitigate risk, and move agreements forward to fruition. With his broad legal background and experience, Grant has effectively navigated a wide variety of lending, borrowing, regulatory, and confidentiality issues.
With a focus on effective solutions, Grant advises and negotiates on behalf of closely-held businesses, private equity groups, financial institutions, and investors regarding commercial contracts, leasing, consignment, distribution, supply, procurement, licensing and consulting agreements at various stages of supply chain and business size. Grant’s flexibility has lead him to serve as interim in-house counsel, and assist companies with over-flow and flex work, all while retaining a private-practice mentality of service-oriented solutions.
- Served as interim in-house counsel for a manufacturing and technology company.
- Represented regional and community financial institutions in loan transactions across an array of industries including retail, private equity sponsors, and commercial real estate owners and investors.
- Represents private equity companies related to nondisclosure, consulting and broker engagement agreements.
- Represented financial institutions related to best practices in due diligence, authorization, and form documents for use in real estate and lending transactions.
News & Publications
- The Nebraska Lawyer, 09.2017
Honors & Affiliations
Community & Professional
Nebraska State Bar Association
Omaha Bar Association
J.D., Creighton University School of Law, 2013 (cum laude)
- Certificate of Concentration: Business Law
- Research Editor, Creighton Law Review
- Creighton Moot Court Champion, 2012
- Order of the Barristers
B.A., Arizona State University, 2007
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature
- State of Nebraska
U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska