James Hart utilizes his strong business and finance background to counsel clients on all aspects of transactions including mergers, acquisitions, and general corporate matters. James also advises clients regarding strategic planning decisions such as business entity selection and formation, corporate governance issues, and various contractual matters.
Prior to joining Koley Jessen, James was an Associate Claims Counsel at Fidelity National Title Group. During his time at Notre Dame Law School, James worked as a legal research assistant, interned at the Missouri Western District Court of Appeals, and assisted entrepreneurs in the Notre Dame Community Development Clinic.
- McCarthy Capital Corporation and sellers in the sale of Homecare Software Solutions, LLC d/b/a HHA eXchange to Cressey & Company
- Lindsay Corporation (NYSE: LNN) in sale of Claude Laval Corporation
- Lindsay Corporation (NYSE: LNN) in sale of Watertronics, LLC
- McCarthy Capital in its investment in Quantum Workplace
- Independent Technologies in its sale to DataOnline
- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) in the acquisition of ACC Fresh Leaf Holding B.V. and Quadra B.V.