Julie Ward assists clients through all stages of the litigation process and provides counsel in employment, labor and benefits matters.
Julie has experience in commercial litigation involving contract disputes, business torts, employment matters, workers compensation, intellectual property and construction disputes. She has experience negotiating and drafting employment agreements and policies, representing employers in charges of discrimination, and helping individuals and employers navigate immigration regulations.
During law school, Julie worked as a guardian ad litem in the City of St. Louis’s juvenile court system, where she represented children in foster care. She worked as a student attorney in the City of St. Louis for clients in a variety of matters including juvenile delinquency, protective orders and adoptions.
News & Publications
- Considerations for Employers Implementing Federal, State and Local Paid Sick Leave Laws in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic05.12.2020
J.D., Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 2017
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Legal Writing II
- Global Studies Law Review, staff editor (2015)
- Excellence in Oral Advocacy Award
B.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2014
- Education and Human Sciences
- State of Nebraska
U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska