Michelle Murdock’s practice focuses on corporate transactions, primarily assisting clients with mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, and corporate restructuring and governance. She guides clients through due diligence and document drafting processes to optimize client outcomes in transactions as well as other corporate matters.
Michelle grew up near Houston, Texas. Prior to joining Koley Jessen, she had an internship experience at a shareholder derivative litigation firm on Long Island, where she drafted complaints and conducted legal research related to securities litigation.
- Franchise FastLane in connection with its partnership with Southfield Capital
- Boyd Metals in its sale to Russel Metals
- Oxbow Animal Health in its sale to Manna Pro Products
- gWorks in its partnership with BV Investment Partners
- Heartland Agriculture in its sale to Titan Machiner
News & Publications
J.D., The University of Iowa College of Law
- Journal of Corporation Law, Managing Editor
B.A., Washington University, St. Louis
- Varsity Swim Team
- State of Nebraska