Paige Gade provides practical and legal advice to corporate clients as well as clients within the healthcare industry. She leverages her background in corporate finance to provide legal advice that is tailored to helping clients meet their unique goals.
Paige advises clients on general business and corporate matters, including entity selection and formation, and other corporate governance matters. Within the healthcare industry, she assists clients with transactional and regulatory matters in all aspects of their business.
Prior to law school, Paige worked as a financial analyst for a privately held, international manufacturing company where she focused on pricing, supply chain, and market risk analysis to drive profitable decision-making within the business.
News & Publications
J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, 2018 (Distinction)
- Program of Concentrated Study: Business Transactions
- Nebraska Moot Court, Senior Member, Thomas Stinson Allen Competition Coordinator
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Clinical Practice – Entrepreneurship Clinic
- Extern for the Nebraska Department of Banking and Finance (Spring 2018)
B.S.B.A., University of Nebraska – Lincoln, 2011
- State of Nebraska (pending)