Tyler Seals provides practical and legal advice to business leaders on a wide range of general business and corporate matters. He combines his entrepreneurial mindset with his legal knowledge to help clients set and achieve business goals.
Tyler assists corporate clients and private equity sponsors on all phases of mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, and divestitures. He also advises entrepreneurs, directors, officers, and managers on general business matters and corporate matters, including corporate governance, entity selection, and formation.
Prior to joining Koley Jessen, Tyler worked as a Summer Associate at another Omaha law firm, where he focused on assisting corporate clients with structuring and operating their businesses. He also worked in the Executive Office for Immigration Review at the Omaha Immigration Court, where he clerked for Immigration Judges Jack L. Anderson and Daniel A. Morris.
- Clearview Capital, LLC in its investment in Mudlick Mail, LLC
- Compass Health Brands Corp., a medical and hospital equipment provider, in its acquisition of Richmar brands and related assets from Naimco, Inc.
News & Publications
- 49 Creighton L. Rev. 625, 2016
Honors & Affiliations
Honors & Awards
Young Alumni Council (Creighton University School of Law)
J.D., Creighton University School of Law, 2017
- Business Law Certificate
- Creighton Law Review – Senior Lead Articles Editor
- Creighton Law Review Symposium Organizer – “The Lawyer’s Leadership Role: A Tour of Legal Ethics”
B.S., Northwest Missouri State University (cum laude), 2013
- State of Nebraska