- Business Minded - Planning for Success Webinar Series, 04.29.2021, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST
As you prepare to grow a company, there are many basic legal requirements and corporate governance practices that you need to consider. Beyond basic business hygiene, there is an opportunity to be strategic on how you approach things in order to make your business more attractive for an eventual sale.
- Business Minded - Planning for Success Webinar Series, 05.25.2021, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST
Great employees are key to growing a company that will be attractive for buyers. How do you recruit, retain, and reward your top talent as well as ensure there is incentive for them to help you sell your company?
- Business Minded - Planning for Success Webinar Series, 06.23.2021, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST
What do you need to know when you begin exploring the sale of your business? Join our team for a discussion on key aspects of sale, common pitfalls to avoid, and the many moving parts of a transaction.
- Nebraska State Bar Association, 2021 Estate Planning Seminar, 03.26.2021
An Intentionally Defective Grantor Trust, or “IDGT,” can be one of the most powerful estate planning tools available, especially when planning for high net worth clients. This presentation will provide a basic overview of IDGTs, including how they work and when to use them, as well as some practical planning tips and pitfalls that should be kept in mind.
- Variations of Basic Estate Planning – Simple Wills, Disclaimer Planning, and Marital Deduction PlanningNebraska State Bar Association, 2021 Estate Planning Seminar, 03.24.2021
This program will explore the fundamental differences between simple Wills, Disclaimer Planning, and Marital Deduction Planning, so that attendees will gain a better understanding of the appropriate use of such planning when considering a particular client’s need for estate tax and asset planning and tolerance for complexity.
- Women in eDiscovery, 02.23.2021
Panel discussion on how eDiscovery and Cybersecutiy intersect after data has been stolen.
- Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance - Omaha, 02.16.2021
- Kansas Global Trade Services, 02.04.2021, 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM CST