- 10.01.2021, 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM CST
Koley Jessen formally invites you to attend KJ University. If you are interested in a variety of legal topics and are in need of CLE credit, we hope you will join us!
- Nebraska Society of CPAs, 10.28.2021, 3:20 PM to 4:10 PM
Immigration attorney Stephanie Grattan will present on Immigration Considerations & Strategies on October 28, 2021 as part of the Nebraska Society of CPAs Fall Conference.
- 11.04.2021, 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Koley Jessen's 16th Annual Employment Law Symposium will take place on November 4, 2021.
- National Business Institute, 09.13.2021, 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM CST
On September 13, Tyler Seals and Brian Harr will be joining Stephen Alloy of Mutual of Omaha and Mark Ellis of Kutak Rock to present a live online seminar titled "Nebraska Business Acquisitions From Start to Finish."
- 07.15.2021, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
On June 21, 2021, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) published its COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standard (“ETS”). Although many of the provisions of the ETS are enforceable today, employers in the healthcare industry have until July 21, 2021 to obtain compliance with certain provisions of the ETS. Join us for a discussion about what the ETS means to your business.
- 06.29.2021, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST
Margaret Hershiser and Erin Schroeder recently hosted a webinar on how to manage your Nebraska workforce in a post-pandemic environment. For all your how-to's and how-do-I's when it comes to vaccines, remote work requests, and more, we invite you to check out the recording, available on-demand now.
- Business Minded - Planning for Success Webinar Series, 06.23.2021, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST
What do you need to know when you begin exploring the sale of your business? Join our team for a discussion on key aspects of a sale, common pitfalls to avoid, and the many moving parts of a transaction.
- Business Minded - Planning for Success Webinar Series, 05.25.2021, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST
Great employees are key to growing a company that will be attractive for buyers. How do you recruit, retain, and reward your top talent as well as ensure there is incentive for them to help you sell your company?