- Business Minded - Planning for Success Webinar Series, 06.23.2021, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST
What do you need to know when you begin exploring the sale of your business? Join our team for a discussion on key aspects of sale, common pitfalls to avoid, and the many moving parts of a transaction.
- Business Minded - Planning for Success Webinar Series, 05.25.2021, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST
Great employees are key to growing a company that will be attractive for buyers. How do you recruit, retain, and reward your top talent as well as ensure there is incentive for them to help you sell your company?
- 05.20.2021, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CST
It has been 25 years since the passage of HIPAA. During this webinar, our team will provide a refresher course for HIPAA and HITECH compliance personnel, and will expand into a summary and discussion of recently proposed HIPAA amendments.
- Nebraska College of Law, 2021 John M. Gradwohl Estate and Business Planning Program, 05.14.2021, 9:15 a.m.
Estate Planning Shareholders Lisa Lehan and Alex Wolf presented "Estate Planning for the Modern Family" on May 14, 2021 as part of the Nebraska College of Law's 2021 John M. Gradwohl Estate and Business Planning Program.
- Nebraska College of Law, 2021 John M. Gradwohl Estate and Business Planning Program, 05.13.2021, 10:30 a.m.
Estate Planning attorneys Tony DeLuca and Nick O'Brien presented on The Nebraska Uniform Trust Decanting Act on May 13, 2021 as part of the Nebraska College of Law's 2021 John M. Gradwohl Estate and Business Planning Program.
- Markets Group, 9th Annual Private Equity US Spring Forum, 05.04.2021
Shareholder Josh Norton will speak at Markets Group’s Private Equity US Spring Forum, being held virtually on May 4 – 6, 2021. He will moderate the panel discussion "Middle Market Resurrection."