Clark Youngman advises clients in the areas of estate planning, estate administration, and business succession planning.
Clark assists clients with various estate planning services, which range from the preparation of basic wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, and advance directives to implementing sophisticated wealth transfer techniques to help minimize the impact of gift, estate, and generation-skipping taxes. Additionally, Clark works with business owners to develop and implement succession plans for their businesses.
Clark has earned his BEI Certified Exit Planner (CExP™) designation and his Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® or CAP® designation from The American College of Financial Services.
News & Publications
- Nebraska CPA, September/October 2022
- 2023 Koley Jessen EST Summit, 04.27.2023
- Planning for Succession SuccessNebraska Society of CPAs, 22nd Annual Fall CPE Conference, 10.28.2022
Honors & Affiliations
Honors & Awards
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™, Tax Law and Trusts and Estates, 2021-2024
Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2018-2023
Community & Professional
Nebraska State Bar Association
J.D., Creighton University, 2014 (summa cum laude)
- Certificate of Concentration: Business Law
- ABA Regional Client Counseling Competition
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in: Estate Planning; State and Local Taxation; Nonprofit Organizations; Legal, Interviewing, Negotiation, and Counseling; Taxation of Business Enterprises; Criminal Procedure; Legal Research and Writing III; Property I; Property II; and Constitutional Law I.
B.A., University of Nebraska - Lincoln, 2006
- Political Science
BEI Certified Exit Planner (CExP™) designation, 2021
Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® or CAP® designation from The American College of Financial Services, 2023
- State of Nebraska