Jim Glover focuses his practice on corporate transactions, primarily assisting clients with mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, and corporate restructurings.
During law school, Jim advised entrepreneurs and nonprofits on general governance, trademark, and tax matters as a student attorney at the University of Nebraska College of Law Weibling Entrepreneurship Clinic. Prior to joining Koley Jessen full-time, Jim participated in the firm’s summer associate program during law school and worked on a variety of corporate matters while in the program.
- J.D. University of Nebraska College of Law, 2021 (High Distinction)
- Program of Concentrated Study: Business Transactions
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Criminal Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Corporate Tax
- B.S.B.A., University of Nebraska – Lincoln (cum laude)
- Economics; Finance
- State of Nebraska