Gabe Belcastro helps individuals and businesses navigate all types of civil disputes—in both state and federal court—and has made advocacy the cornerstone of his practice.
Gabe has helped clients navigate a wide variety of civil disputes and has experience in construction, roofing, and real estate matters; trusts and estates litigation; shareholder contests; and catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases. Gabe has experience with mediation, arbitration, and the appellate process, and has successfully argued before the Supreme Court of Nebraska.
Gabe offers pragmatic, down-to-earth advice from the earliest stages of a budding conflict through the entire appellate process, and is singularly focused on achieving his clients’ goals.
News & Publications
Honors & Affiliations
Honors & Awards
Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2022-2023
J.D., Creighton University School of Law, 2020 (magna cum laude)
- Certificate of Concentration: Litigation
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Evidence, Trusts and Estates, Jurisprudence, Land Use Law, Law of Church and State, and Defense of Criminal Cases
B.S., University of Nebraska - Omaha, 2017 (magna cum laude)
- Political Science
- State of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska
- Admitted Pro Hac Vice – State of Texas
- Admitted Pro Hac Vice – U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri