With a passion for the fast-paced world of transactional corporate law, Kelsey Tannock helps clients reach their business goals by understanding what success looks like and ensuring that their objectives are achieved. As part of the corporate department, she focuses her practice on helping clients navigate the intricacies involved with mergers and acquisitions, such as the diligence process, financing matters, and document drafting.
Kelsey always makes it a priority to be a ready resource as clients face challenges in their business ventures, and she loves to use her business education combined with her legal knowledge to help attain desirable client outcomes.
Prior to joining Koley, she spent summers in a small local law office where she worked on a wide range of matters including criminal proceedings, civil matters, and small real estate transactions.
- Lindsay Corporation (NYSE: LNN) in the acquisition of FieldWise,LLC
- JTM Foods, a portfolio company of Tenex Capital Management, in its acquisition of Cookies-n-Milk
- Tenex Capital Management in its sale of Ohio Medical, LLC
- Cadence Petroleum Group in acquisition of Hoosier Penn Oil, Inc.
News & Publications
J.D., Rutgers University
M.B.A, Rutgers University
B.A., Rowan University
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- State of Nebraska