From counseling clients on entity formation and reorganization matters to handling complex financings for commercial lenders, Marlon Lofgren uses his decades of experience to efficiently and cost-effectively handle corporate matters for companies of all sizes.
Marlon regularly works with private and public owned businesses over the life cycle of their business, helping them make strategic decisions on the formation and reorganization of their business, think strategically about their day-to-day operations, negotiate key contracts and determine the succession plan for the business. Marlon also has decades of experience in representing both lenders and borrowers in complex commercial lending transactions in a variety of industries.
Marlon was named "Lawyer of the Year" in Omaha by Best Lawyers™ 2020 for his work in Banking and Finance Law.
Marlon is a member of Koley Jessen's Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
- Reorganization and restructuring of public company involving domestic and foreign subsidiaries
- Reorganization of private company and its subsidiaries
- Formation, organization and licensure of handicap transportation company
- Represented lender in $30,000,000 acquisition loan to ethanol company
- Represented lenders in tax-exempt and taxable bond purchase/loan transactions involving healthcare facilities
News & Publications
- Nebraska CPA, 04.04.2020
Honors & Affiliations
Honors & Awards
The Best Lawyers in America©, Banking and Finance Law and Corporate Law, 2010-2021
Best Lawyers™ Banking and Finance Law "Lawyer of the Year" in Omaha, 2020
"AV" Rating, Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell
Ten Outstanding Young Omahans Recipient, 2004
Community & Professional
Nebraska and American Bar Associations
Angels Among Us, Board Member, 2019-Present
Leadership Omaha – Class 25