Taylor Hayes assists clients in developing and executing a plan to navigate multifaceted commercial litigation, including preparing a strategy for effective pretrial procedure, negotiating a resolution to the dispute that prioritizes the client’s needs and goals, and preparing for trial.
He has experience in litigation involving multi-party construction claims and professional malpractice, and he has appeared before the Nebraska Supreme Court.
News & Publications
- Can I Still File A Lawsuit? Understanding When You Are Out of Time to Bring a Claim Related to a Failed Construction Project03.28.2023
- Penn State Journal of Law and International Affairs, 2020
- SunRay Construction Solutions, 09.21.2023
- SunRay Construction Solutions, 05.17.2023
J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law (with highest distinction)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in American Foreign Affairs Law and Policy Seminar, Civil Clinical Practice, Contracts, Criminal Procedure, Domestic Cyber Security, Evidence, Pretrial Litigation, and Property
- University of Nebraska College of Law Grether Moot Court Champion & Outstanding Oral Advocate, 2019
- Executive Editor, Nebraska Law Review, 2019-2020
B.A., Doane University (summa cum laude)
- Political Science and Law, Politics, & Society
- State of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska