Zack Rupiper counsels clients on all aspects of business transactions – including strategic planning decisions, structuring, management, and due diligence issues. Zack drafts and negotiates sale, merger and related transaction documents, while consulting clients at every stage.
He also assists a wide range of clients with day to day business operations and concerns. Zack advises on general management questions, corporate matters, commercial contracting, corporate governance, and business entity selection and formation.
Prior to joining Koley Jessen, Zack externed with the Honorable William J. Riley, Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
- Tenex Capital Management in acquisition of Auveco
- DirectApps, Inc. in the sale of ECaTS, LLC to West Corporation
- Guild Mortgage Company in acquisition of AmeriPro Home Loans
- Clearview Capital, LLC in the sale of QC Supply, LLC to Charlesbank Capital Partners
- Tenex Capital Management in acquisition of Unirac, Inc. from Hilti Solar North America, Inc.
- Tenex Capital Management in acquisition of Pugh Lubricants, LLC.
- McCarthy Capital Corporation in the sale of Benaissance, LLC to WEX Inc. (NYSE: WEX)
News & Publications
Honors & Affiliations
Community & Professional
Nebraska Bar Association
Omaha Bar Association
University of Nebraska-Lincoln – Young Alumni Academy 2016-2017
J.D., The University of Iowa College of Law (high distinction)
- Iowa Law Review – Contributing Editor
- Order of the Coif
B.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln (highest distinction)
- Political Science and Psychology
- Honors Program
- State of Nebraska