Helping clients navigate through complex software, technology, and IP commercial transactions is what Jack Horgan does best.
With a focus on representing middle-market technology companies in connection with their commercial endeavors, Jack counsels clients on both the provider-side and the procurement-side of software, technology, and IP commercial transactions.
He routinely handles transactions involving: software licensing, software distribution, software development, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, cloud computing, outsourcing, ERP solutions, IoT, co-location arrangements, database licensing, artificial intelligence, NFTs, blockchain, mobile applications, patent and technology licensing, joint development arrangements, and IT professional services.
Due to the nature of his practice, Jack works with technology companies on their most critical day-to-day functions and agreements. As a result, he becomes very knowledgeable on all aspects of his clients’ businesses and prides himself on becoming a trusted business advisor to his clients.
News & Publications
- How to Improve Your Company’s Form Software License Agreement — Part 4: Representations and Warranties10.06.2022
- Contract Considerations for Private Equity-Backed Companies: Aligning Contract Terms With Unique Business OperationsStrafford Webinar, 10.24.2023
- AIM Heartland Developers Conference 2023, 10.24.2023
- KJ University, 09.20.2023
- AI Omaha, 07.25.2023
- KJ University, 09.20.2022
- KJ University, 10.01.2021
- Webinar: An Overview of Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanisms from a Contract Drafting and Practice Perspective11.19.2019
Honors & Affiliations
Honors & Awards
Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2023
Community & Professional
AIM Advanced Tech Leaders Academy (2022-23)