Jackie Ryan handles a wide-variety of employment-related matters. Whether it’s drafting or negotiating an employment agreement or severance agreement, responding to a charge of discrimination or demand letter, providing employment-related support in an M&A transaction, or providing day-to-day HR counseling to clients, Jackie works with clients to achieve their goals in the most strategic and efficient way possible.
Jackie regularly advises clients on compliance with various federal, state, and local employment laws, including the Fair Labor Standards Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, and the Occupational Safety and Health Act.
News & Publications
- Nebraska CPA, 04.27.2020
- 10.24.23 | 11:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Employee Terminations 101: How To Maintain Best Practices and Avoid Common Mistakes When Terminating an Employee17th Annual Employment Law Symposium, 10.18.2022
- Mandatory Vaccinations, Masks, and Other COVID Protocols: When Must Employers Provide an Accommodation or Exemption to Employees?16th Annual Employment Law Symposium, 11.04.2021
J.D., Creighton University School of Law (cum laude)
- Creighton Law Review, General Staff
- Creighton Moot Court, Board Member
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Employment Law, Constitutional Law, and Federal Income Tax
B.A., Saint Louis University (magna cum laude)
- Political Science
- State of Nebraska
U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska