John Dunn works with clients to quickly resolve employment-related problems and develop practices to prevent problems in the future, allowing them to focus on their business operations. In counseling both individual and business clients alike, he seeks to provide practical and effective legal solutions that help them accomplish their objectives.
As the employment environment shifts as a result of legislative, regulatory, and business changes, John helps his clients successfully navigate changes. He has experience assisting clients in a variety of employment contexts, including responding to governmental audits, charges of discrimination, as well as various stages of employment based litigation.
News & Publications
- Nebraska State Bar Association, 06.15.2018
- The Impact of the Supreme Court's Epic Decision on Class and Collective Action Waivers in Arbitration Agreements06.13.2018
J.D., Creighton University School of Law, 2016 (summa cum laude)
- Executive Editor, Creighton Law Review, 2015-2016
- Donald P. Lay Law Review Student Award
- Creighton Moot Court Board, 2015-2016
B.S.B.A., University of Nebraska at Omaha, 2012 (magna cum laude)
- State of Nebraska
U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska