John Lukowski represents companies in a variety of corporate transactions, with a primary focus on mergers and acquisitions. He assists both buyers and sellers of all sophistication levels throughout the M&A process, specifically by managing the due diligence process, handling document drafting, and working with a proactive fervor that ensures reliability on any deal.
John uses his background in finance and accounting to connect with corporate clients and makes it his mission to achieve their objectives. He also assists clients on general corporate issues, including entity formation, structuring, and corporate governance matters.
News & Publications
J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, 2023 (with distinction)
- Program of Concentrated Study: Business Transactions
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Wills and Trusts; National Space Legislation; International Business Transactions
- McGrath North Mullin & Kratz Excellence in Legal Writing Award
- Teaching Assistant in Legal Writing
B.S.B.A., University of Nebraska – Lincoln, 2020 (honors and high distinction)
- Finance; Accounting; Mathematics
- State of Nebraska