Koley Jessen Attorneys and Practices Recognized in 2023 Chambers USA Rankings
Koley Jessen proudly reveals its standings in the 2023 Chambers USA Guide, where eight practice groups and seventeen lawyers have been acknowledged for their achievements.
Building upon our firm's success from the previous year, we have maintained consistent rankings across all departments, along with the additional recognition of Lisa Lehan with a Band 1 ranking in Tax Law. For the third year, Brian Koenig was the sole attorney recognized in Nebraska for his work in Bankruptcy/Restructuring. Roberta Christensen continues to hold the state's only Band 1 for Intellectual Property.
The Koley Jessen practice groups included in the 2023 Chambers USA directory are:
- Intellectual Property
- Labor & Employment
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
The Koley Jessen attorneys included in the 2023 Chambers USA directory are:
- Brian Koenig – Bankruptcy/Restructuring and Litigation: General Commercial
- Michael Hupp – Corporate/Commercial
- Eric Oxley – Corporate/Commercial
- Adam Cockerill – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Richard Vroman – Healthcare
- Joe Huigens – Healthcare
- Ryan Sevcik – Immigration and Labor & Employment
- Stephanie Grattan – Immigration
- Roberta Christensen – Intellectual Property
- Daniel Fischer – Intellectual Property
- David Goeschel – Intellectual Property
- Margaret Hershiser – Labor & Employment
- Gregory Scaglione – Litigation: General Commercial
- Max Burbach – Real Estate
- Thomas Ackley – Real Estate
- Jeffery Schaffart – Tax
- Lisa Lehan – Tax
A full list of the firm's rankings can be found here.
About Chambers USA
Chambers USA is an annual ranking of leading lawyers and law firms in the U.S. Rankings are based on extensive in-depth interviews with attorneys and clients, and are designed to assess technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.