Chambers USA Releases 2022 Rankings of Koley Jessen Attorneys and Practices
Koley Jessen is pleased to announce its rankings in the 2022 Chambers USA Guide, with 8 practice groups and 16 lawyers recognized.
This year, the firm expanded its recognitions to include a top-tier Band 1 practice ranking for Immigration in addition to 5 new individual rankings. Attorneys Joe Huigens, Stephanie Grattan, Dan Fischer, David Goeschel, and Tom Ackley all made their first appearance in the publication. Joe received an Up and Coming ranking in Healthcare as did Stephanie in Immigration. Dan and David both received rankings in Intellectual Property and Tom in Real Estate.
For the second year in a row, Brian Koenig was the sole attorney recognized in Nebraska for his work in Bankruptcy/Restructuring. Furthermore, the firm continues to hold the only top-tier Band 1 ranking for Intellectual Property in the state.
The Koley Jessen practice groups included in the 2022 Chambers USA directory are:
- Intellectual Property
- Labor & Employment
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
The Koley Jessen attorneys included in the 2022 Chambers USA directory are:
- Brian Koenig – Bankruptcy/Restructuring and Litigation: General Commercial
- Eric Oxley – Corporate/Commercial
- Michael Hupp – Corporate/Commercial
- Adam Cockerill – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Joe Huigens – Healthcare
- Richard Vroman – Healthcare
- Ryan Sevcik – Immigration and Labor & Employment
- Stephanie Grattan – Immigration
- Daniel Fischer – Intellectual Property
- David Goeschel – Intellectual Property
- Roberta Christensen – Intellectual Property
- Margaret Hershiser – Labor & Employment
- Gregory Scaglione – Litigation: General Commercial
- Max Burbach – Real Estate
- Thomas Ackley – Real Estate
- Jeffery Schaffart – Tax
A full list of the firm's rankings can be found here.
About Chambers USA
Chambers USA is an annual ranking of leading lawyers and law firms in the U.S. Rankings are based on extensive in-depth interviews with attorneys and clients, and are designed to assess technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.