With significant experience in the middle-market, Koley Jessen has built relationships with venture capital and growth equity firms across the country.
Our team regularly handles a wide range of financing transactions. From angel to late-stage equity financings to bridge instruments, venture debt, and other alternative financing structures, we are laser-focused on the client’s objectives and know how to get deals done.
We have a sophisticated deal team that has experience from coast to coast and understands the market terms and approach to venture capital and growth equity transactions. In addition to our deal team, our firm has subject matter experts who provide key support on specific aspects of deals, such as employment, intellectual property, data security, and tax. This cross-discipline approach allows us to provide over-the-top service to our clients.
Our Services Include:
- Angel to late-stage preferred equity financings
- Bridge rounds, including convertible debt and SAFE financings
- Institutional growth equity financings and partnerships
- Venture capital funds and special purpose investment vehicles
- Private placements
- Secondary market transactions
News & Publications