Eric Oxley counsels corporate and private equity clients in domestic and international mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, as well as corporate and general business matters. Eric has executed more than 100 domestic and cross-border M&A transactions in a wide variety of industries, including a heavy volume of deals in the industrial sector. Chambers & Partners has reported that “Eric attracts praise from clients for his ability to provide professional and easy-to-understand advice and for his hugely pragmatic approach.”
He was recognized by The M&A Advisor as one of their 2016 “Emerging Leaders,” which recognizes his significant level of success as a legal advisor in the M&A industry before the age of 40. He is listed in Best Lawyers in America 2016-2018 (© Woodward/White Inc), Super Lawyers 2017, and was also recognized as “Up and Coming” by Chambers USA 2017 for Corporate/Commercial Law.
Eric is a Shareholder and holds multiple leadership roles in the Firm, including serving on the Firm’s Executive Committee and as Vice-Chair of the M&A/Securities Practice Group.
- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) in the acquisition of Avure Technologies, Inc.
- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) in the acquisition of assets of Cooling & Applied Technology, Inc.
- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) in the acquisition of Novus X-Ray, LLC
- Xact Data Discovery in its acquisition of Orange Legal Technologies and Orange Document Services
- Xact Data Discovery in its acquisition of F1 Discovery, LLC
- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) in the acquisition of A&B Process Systems Corp.
- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) in the acquisition of Stork Food & Dairy Systems B.V.
- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) in the acquisition of Wolf-tec, Inc.
- QC Supply, LLC in multiple acquisitions
- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) in the acquisition of PLF International Limited
- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) in the acquisition of Aircraft Maintenance Support Services, Ltd.
- Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV) sale of Heil-Europe Limited to Farid Industrie SpA.
- Environmental Solutions Group acquisition of The Curotto-Can, Inc.
- Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV) in the sale of Heil Trailer International to American Industrial Partners
- Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV) in the sale of Crenlo, LLC and Paladin Brands to KPS Capital Partners, LP
- Environmental Services Group in the sale of its Heil Truck Equipment Group division to Truck Bodies Equipment International, Inc.
- Vehicle Service Group, LLC in the acquisition of certain assets of Hanmecson International, Inc., a Chinese-based company, and Direct-Lift, L.P.
- Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV) in the sale of Somero Enterprises, Inc. to Gores Technology Group, LLC
- Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV) in the sale of Koolant Koolers, Inc. to Riedel USA, Inc. and Glen Electric Ltd.
- Lyman-Richey Corporation in multiple acquisitions
Private Equity Transactions
- Clearview Capital, LLC in the sale of QC Supply, LLC to Charlesbank Capital Partners
- Clearview Capital, LLC in its investment in Wilson Orchard & Vineyard Supply, LLC
- McCarthy Capital Corporation in its investment in 365 Retail Markets, LLC
- McCarthy Capital Corporation in the sale of Benaissance, LLC to WEX Inc. (NYSE: WEX)
- McCarthy Capital Corporation in its investment in United Country Real Estate, LLC
- McCarthy Capital Corporation in its investment in Homecare Software Solutions, LLC d.b.a. HHA eXchange
- McCarthy Capital Corporation in its investment in DSCI, LLC
- McCarthy Capital Corporation in its investment in Altair Global Services, LLC
- McCarthy Capital Corporation in its investment in Environmental Planning Group, LLC
- McCarthy Capital Corporation in the sale of CoSentry.net, LLC to TA Associates
- McCarthy Capital Corporation in its investment in Life Care Companies, LLC
- Optimas Group, LLC in its investment in AllCom Global
Closely Held Sale Transactions
- H-Card, LLC (HAP-X) in its sale to Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX)
- Sojourner Farms LLC in its sale to WellPet LLC
- Allmand Bros, Inc. in its sale to Briggs & Stratton (NYSE: BGG)
- Apollo Steel in the sale to NEBCO, Inc.
- QC Supply, LLC in its sale to Clearview Capital, LLC
- O’Malley Grain Inc. in its sale o to The Andersons, Inc.
- Recapitalization of CoSentry, LLC
- Recapitalization of ROVA, LLC
- Sale of Overland Sand & Gravel to NEBCO, Inc.
News & Publications
- The Nebraska Lawyer, 09.2017
- Corporate LiveWire, 05.2015
Honors & Affiliations
Honors & Awards
M&A Advisor – Recognized as an "Emerging Leader" in rankings of legal advisors with a significant level of success in their careers under the age of 40 (2016)
Best Lawyers in America (© Woodward/White Inc.), Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, 2016-2018
Chambers USA 2017: Corporate/Commercial Law - "Up and Coming"
Super Lawyers, 2017
Community & Professional
Nebraska and Omaha Bar Associations
College World Series of Omaha, Inc., Director & General Counsel
Leadership Omaha Class 34
Member of International Business Law Consortium, www.iblc.com
Junior Achievement of the Midlands, Volunteer
J.D., The Catholic University of America – Columbus School of Law (magna cum laude)
- Securities and Corporate Law Institute
- Journal of Contemporary Health Law and Policy
B.S.B.A., Creighton University
- State of Nebraska