John Barrett handles a wide variety of labor and employment counseling matters. He currently focuses his practice on employment litigation, effectively navigating clients through every stage of civil and administrative disputes. John also counsels clients on compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
John’s background in labor and employment law gives him a unique insight to assist clients in solving their most pressing issues.
News & Publications
- 10.24.23 | 11:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- 17th Annual Employment Law Symposium, 10.18.2022
J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School, 2022
- Concentration: Labor & Employment Law
- Managing Editor, Wisconsin Law Review
M.A., Saint Louis University, 2019
- Political Science & Public Affairs
B.A., Saint Louis University, 2018 (cum laude)
- Political Science & International Studies
- State of Nebraska
State of Wisconsin
U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska
U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin