Comi Sharif advises companies on a range of business transactions and day-to-day corporate governance matters. Comi focuses his practice on domestic, middle-market corporate and private equity transactions, with a particular emphasis on mergers, acquisitions, dispositions and recapitalizations. He also diligently counsels clients on general business matters, including initial entity formation and ownership structuring.
Prior to joining Koley Jessen, Comi was employed by a number of sports organizations, including the San Francisco 49ers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, as well as the University of Nebraska and University of Minnesota athletic departments.
- Prairie Capital in the sale of DAMAC LLC
- Compass Health Brands Corp., a medical and hospital equipment provider, in multiple acquisitions including:
- Richmar brands and related assets from Naimco, Inc.
- STRENGTHTAPE brands and related assets from Endevr, Inc.
- Assets from Meridian Medical
- The Professional Medical Imports Division (PMI) from Invacare Corporation (NYSE: IVC)
- H-Card, LLC (HAP-X), an automated payment management solutions provider, in its sale to Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX)
- BSN medical GmbH, a global leader in non-invasive orthopedic products, in multiple acquisitions including:
- Wright Therapy Products, Inc., a leading manufacturer of compression therapy systems used to treat chronic venous insufficiency
- Acquisition of a leading provider of pneumatic compression therapies for deep vein thrombosis
- A global leader in publishing and information processing in separate acquisitions of:
- A leading developer of auction management software
- A leading developer of aviation operating cost calculation software
- Sojourner Farms LLC, a manufacturer and distributor of raw pet food and gourmet treats, in its sale to WellPet LLC
News & Publications
- American Bar Association - Preferred Returns Newsletter, 09.2018
Honors & Affiliations
Community & Professional
Nebraska and Omaha Bar Associations
J.D., University of Minnesota Law School (cum laude)
- Minnesota Journal of Law, Science & Technology, Managing Editor
B.S., University of Minnesota (high distinction)
- Sport Management
- State of Nebraska