Chris Estwick leverages his transactional experience to lead clients through the process of structuring and closing deals that optimize both business and legal transaction terms, mitigate risk, and achieve their strategic objectives.
Chris counsels strategic acquirers, private equity sponsors, and closely-held businesses on a variety of corporate transactions, with a focus on middle-market mergers and acquisitions. He also advises clients on matters that arise throughout the business life cycle, including entity selection and formation, corporate governance, complex commercial contract drafting and negotiation, and other general corporate matters.
Chris is the President of the Urban League of Nebraska Board of Directors and was a member of the 2019 cohort of the Nebraska State Bar Association Leadership Academy.
- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) in the acquisition of Alco-food-machines GmbH & Co. KG (Alco)
- Franchise FastLane in connection with its partnership with Southfield Capital
- Werner Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: WERN) in its acquisition of NEHDS Logistics LLC
- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) in the acquisition of Prevenio
- Indianhead Plating, Inc. in its sale to Pioneer Metal Finishing, LLC
- Miller Veterinary Supply in its sale to Patterson Vet Supply
- Ensocare in connection with its sale to Central Logic
- Clearview Capital, LLC in its investment in Insight 2 Design
- Clearview Capital in its investment in Next Net Media LLC
- Pay-Less Office Products in its sale to Staples
News & Publications
Honors & Affiliations
Honors & Awards
Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2022
State Bar Association Leadership Academy, 2019
Community & Professional
Urban League of Nebraska Board of Directors, President