Erin Schroeder is a dedicated and thorough advocate for her clients in all stages of dispute resolution. She understands that a business’s greatest resource is its people, and that for many people, one of their largest investments of time and energy is in their work. As such, she works hard to make sure her clients’ interests are protected at every stage of the employment relationship.
She also works to ensure clients receive accurate and timely employment law updates, and works to answer employment law questions in a way that is easy to follow and understand. Erin’s practice focuses primarily on wage and hour, non-discrimination, restrictive covenants, workplace health and safety, benefits, document retention, and other employment law issues. She has successfully prosecuted and defended lawsuits and administrative agency complaints relating to restrictive covenants, discrimination, employee benefits, and more.
Prior to joining Koley Jessen, Erin’s practice in Greater Nebraska focused on general civil litigation and employment law. Her litigation experience also includes commercial, personal injury, family law, and workers compensation disputes. She has previously served on the board of Central Nebraska Human Resources and Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Nebraska.
News & Publications
- Nebraska CPA, November/December 2022
- U.S. Supreme Court Pauses OSHA Large Employer Vax-or-Test Mandate; Allows CMS Rule To Be Enforced For Now01.13.2022
- Nine Policy Provisions School Districts Need to Have In Place Under Nebraska’s New Anti-Grooming Law10.11.2021
- 17th Annual Employment Law Symposium, 10.18.2022
- KJ University, 09.20.2022
- 16th Annual Employment Law Symposium, 11.04.2021
- New Developments in Wage and Hour MattersNebraska Society of CPAs, 21st Annual Fall Conference, 10.29.2021
Honors & Affiliations
Honors & Awards
Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2021-2022
J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, 2017 (with distinction)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Civil Clinical Law Program
- Moot Court Board
B.A., University of Nebraska - Omaha, 2013 (summa cum laude)
- Honors Program
- State of Nebraska
U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska