After serving 6 years as a Captain and a Black Hawk helicopter pilot in the U.S. Army, Mike Keblesh is adept at delivering critical solutions to time sensitive problems. He translates his experience to help clients accomplish their business objectives with a focus on mergers, acquisitions, and other corporate transactions.
Mike’s transactional work includes due diligence review, document drafting, and other pre-closing and post-closing matters. He also advises clients regarding strategic planning decisions such as business entity selection and formation, corporate governance issues, various contractual matters, and general corporate matters.
- Thrasher, Inc. and its affiliates in separate acquisitions of:
- Midwest Basement Systems, Inc.
- NSquare, Inc.
- Membership Interests of Vintage Construction, LLC
- Kansas City Master Companies, Inc.
- Kansas Basement and Foundation Repair, Inc.
- Pump Solutions Group, a business unit of Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV), in its acquisition of the All-Flo Pump Company, Limited business
- Investor in purchasing assets out of bankruptcy in “363 Sale”
- Tecumseh Farms LLC in its sale of Tecumseh Poultry LLC (Smart Chicken) to Tyson Foods, Inc.
- WEB, Inc., a distributor of residential and commercial roofing and related products, in its acquisition by SRS Distribution, Inc. (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners)
- Wilson Orchard & Vineyard Supply, LLC in the acquisition of Valley Vineyard & Orchard Supply, Inc.
- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) in the acquisition of Avure Technologies, Inc.
- Clearview Capital, LLC in its investment in Wilson Orchard & Vineyard Supply, LLC
News & Publications
- 2019 John M. Gradwohl Estate and Business Planning Program, 05.09.2019
- Nebraska CPA, March/April 2019
- Miss the Window for Reinvesting a 2018 Gain in a Qualified Opportunity Fund? Owners of Pass-Through Entities May Still Have Time02.05.2019
- Initial Qualified Opportunity Fund Guidance Released —Taxpayers may now Seize Qualified Opportunity Fund Program Benefits11.09.2018
- New Immediate Expensing Rules and NOL Limitations in the Mergers & Acquisition Context: A Planning Opportunity or Trap for the Unwary?06.15.2018
- The Nebraska Lawyer, 09.2017
J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2016 (magna cum laude)
- Order of the Coif
- Executive Editor, University of Pennsylvania Law Review (2015-2016)
Certificate in Management, University of Pennsylvania Wharton School, 2014
B.A., University of Nebraska at Lincoln, 2007 (magna cum laude)
- State of Nebraska