After serving 6 years as a Captain and a Black Hawk helicopter pilot in the U.S. Army, Mike Keblesh is adept at delivering critical solutions to time sensitive problems. He translates his experience to help clients accomplish their business objectives with a focus on mergers, acquisitions, and other corporate transactions.
Mike’s transactional work includes due diligence review, document drafting, and other pre-closing and post-closing matters. He also advises clients regarding strategic planning decisions such as business entity selection and formation, corporate governance issues, various contractual matters, and general corporate matters.
- Wilson Orchard & Vineyard Supply, LLC in the acquisition of Valley Vineyard & Orchard Supply, Inc.
- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) in the acquisition of Avure Technologies, Inc.
Private Equity Transactions
- Clearview Capital, LLC in its investment in Wilson Orchard & Vineyard Supply, LLC
News & Publications
- The Nebraska Lawyer, 09.2017
J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2016 (magna cum laude)
- Order of the Coif
- Executive Editor, University of Pennsylvania Law Review (2015-2016)
Certificate in Management, University of Pennsylvania Wharton School, 2014
B.A., University of Nebraska at Lincoln, 2007 (magna cum laude)
- State of Nebraska