After serving 6 years as a Captain and a Black Hawk helicopter pilot in the U.S. Army, Mike Keblesh is adept at delivering critical solutions to time sensitive problems. He translates his experience to help business owners and companies navigate challenges, make strategic decisions, and accomplish their objectives.
Mike also regularly advises businesses on ownership structuring, employee equity offerings, succession planning, and other general business matters. He has been recognized by Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for his work in Mergers and Acquisitions Law as well as by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star.
- Lindsay Corporation (NYSE: LNN) in the acquisition of FieldWise,LLC
- Thrasher, Inc. and its affiliates in separate acquisitions of / investments in:
- Baird Foundation Repair
- South Coast Piering, Inc. d/b/a Saber
- Arizona Foundation Solutions, LLC
- Blackburn Basement Systems, Inc.
- Midwest Basement Systems, Inc.
- NSquare, Inc.
- Membership Interests of Vintage Construction, LLC
- Kansas City Master Companies, Inc.
- Kansas Basement and Foundation Repair, Inc.
- Werner Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: WERN) in separate acquisitions of:
- ECM Transport and Motor Carrier Service
- NEHDS Logistics, LLC
- Baylor Trucking
- ReedTMS Logistics
- Shareholders of KZValve in connection with the sale of KZValve to IDEX Corporation (NYSE: IEX)
- Mosaic in the acquisition of Vantage Group, Inc.
- Truck Center Companies in connection with its acquisition of assets of Harrison Truck Centers
- Pump Solutions Group, a business unit of Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV), in its acquisition of the All-Flo Pump Company, Limited business
- Investor in purchasing assets out of bankruptcy in “363 Sale”
- Tecumseh Farms LLC in its sale of Tecumseh Poultry LLC (Smart Chicken) to Tyson Foods, Inc.
- WEB, Inc., a distributor of residential and commercial roofing and related products, in its acquisition by SRS Distribution, Inc. (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners)
- Wilson Orchard & Vineyard Supply, LLC in the acquisition of Valley Vineyard & Orchard Supply, Inc.
- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) in the acquisition of Avure Technologies, Inc.
- Clearview Capital, LLC in its investment in Wilson Orchard & Vineyard Supply, LLC
News & Publications
- Nebraska CPA, March/April 2019
- Miss the Window for Reinvesting a 2018 Gain in a Qualified Opportunity Fund? Owners of Pass-Through Entities May Still Have Time02.05.2019
- Initial Qualified Opportunity Fund Guidance Released —Taxpayers may now Seize Qualified Opportunity Fund Program Benefits11.09.2018
- New Immediate Expensing Rules and NOL Limitations in the Mergers & Acquisition Context: A Planning Opportunity or Trap for the Unwary?06.15.2018
- The Nebraska Lawyer, 09.2017
- 2019 John M. Gradwohl Estate and Business Planning Program, 05.09.2019
Honors & Affiliations
Honors & Awards
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2022
Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2022
J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2016 (magna cum laude)
- Order of the Coif
- Executive Editor, University of Pennsylvania Law Review (2015-2016)
Certificate in Management, University of Pennsylvania Wharton School, 2014
B.A., University of Nebraska at Lincoln, 2007 (magna cum laude)
- State of Nebraska