Emily Locke represents companies in a variety of corporate transactions, with a primary focus on mergers and acquisitions. She guides buyers and sellers, including private equity sponsors and individual owners, throughout the M&A process from drafting acquisition documents and managing the due diligence process to handling post-closing integration matters.
Emily also assists corporate clients through entity formation, structuring, and implementation of general business transactions.
- Sweet Harvest Foods in its acquisition of Sweet River Honey
- Kiewit Corporation in its acquisition of Weeks Marine
News & Publications
J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, 2022 (highest distinction)
- Guy Cleveland Chambers Award
- Order of the Coif
- Nebraska Law Review, Senior Online Editor
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Partnership Tax, Security Regulations, Corporate Tax, Business Associations, Individual Income Tax, Insurance Law, Evidence, Mediation and Property
B.A., University of Nebraska - Lincoln, 2018 (high distinction)
- State of Nebraska