Taylor Cammack counsels businesses on a wide range of business and corporate matters. He focuses his practice on middle market corporate and private equity transactions, business structuring, strategic planning, and entity formation and selection.
Taylor has experience in several areas, including drafting purchase, merger and related transaction documents, and advises corporate clients throughout all stages of the business lifecycle on various management, operational, and corporate governance issues.
- Clearview Capital in its investment in Next Net Media LLC
- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) in the acquisition of Prevenio
- SouthernCarlson, Inc. in its acquisition of assets of Manor Hardware, Inc.
- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) in its acquisition of Lektro, Inc.
- Xact Data Discovery in its acquisition of RVM Enterprises, Inc.
- Tenex Capital Management in its acquisition of:
- Consolidated Label & Online Labels
- Big Bolt Corporation
- Orbus Exhibit & Display Group
- Team Select Home Care in its investment in four separate businesses
- HHAeXchange, a Cressey & Company partnership, in its acquisition of Annkissam, LLC
- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) in the acquisition of Prime Equipment Group
- TEAM Software in the acquisition of Lighthouse.IO Inc.
- HDR, Inc. in the acquisition of Calthorpe Associates
News & Publications
- KJ University, 09.20.2022